Pharmacy Assistant required by Gympie Amcal Max
A unique opportunity has become available for an experienced Pharmacy Assistant to join a professional team in Gympie Amcal Max. You will receive individual attention and support from the Pharmacists, Retail Manager and the existing team in all aspects of liaising with pharmacy patients and providing excellent customer service.
Above award wage for suitable clients and Full-time or Part-time employment.
We are looking for a people orientated person that understands the importance of people, our passion for our business and a dynamic outlook on life.
You must have:
* A pleasant and warm manner to help deliver exceptional sales and patient solutions.
* Proven salesmanship ability.
* An ability to work in harmony as part of a people orientated team.
* An experienced pharmacy assistant, preferably with Certificate II or III in pharmacy or equivalent RPL .
* You need to have a good knowledge of pharmacy products, services, practices and the willingness to further develop product knowledge across a wide range of new products and services.
* Ideally some supervisory experience and the ability to teach others.